Sorry, we are not hiring for this position at this time.
Big Oak SEO is a proven leader in the search engine optimization & marketing arena. Big Oak’s clients include local, regional and national companies, product- and service-based companies, and companies that sell B2B and B2C.
SEO Job Description:
We are seeking a full-time Search Engine Optimization Specialist with a strong client management background and skilled knowledge of organic/natural search engine optimization techniques.
The Search Engine Optimization Specialist role will be responsible for performing key search engine marketing & SEO strategies on behalf of our clients. The qualified person should be looking to lead, succeed, and prosper in a small but fast-paced business environment. This position includes the following core responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with clients. Respond promptly to client needs, manage day-to-day interactions and communicate through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and over email.
- Employ SEO tactics for link building with little supervision.
- Analyze client websites and provide strategies for improving search engine results.
- Work with SEO copywriters to improve effectiveness of site content, articles, press releases and other online marketing copy.
- Improve search engine results, analyze website metrics, and provide clients with recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Share knowledge, strategize and refine SEO tactics with other Big Oak employees staying abreast of developments effecting search engine marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated SEO link building abilities and experience delivering search engine ranking results through ethical search engine optimization techniques.
- Two years client/account management experience.
- Knowledge of search engine-friendly website development, HTML and the ability to make recommendations to Web developers.
- Ability to use Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools for analyzing and improving client results.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Ability to use Word & Excel.
- Time management skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience working with companies ranging from small to Fortune 1000.
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field.
We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask. You need to be able to work with little supervision and be a team player. This is a full-time, on-site position located in Richmond, Virginia – no freelancers please. The anticipated start date is immediately. Salary is dependent on demonstrated experience. Benefits package is also included.
To apply, send us an email with your resume, with at least one example of a web site you have optimized, and salary requirements with the subject line “SEO Specialist” to email@example.com.