We are not hiring for this position at this time.
Junior Internet Marketing Associate is needed by Big Oak, a leading Search Engine Optimization Company located in Richmond, Virginia. Visit our website to learn more about us: https://www.bigoakinc.com.
This Junior role will be responsible for deploying key search engine marketing & SEO strategies on behalf of our clients working from a project plan prepared by the Senior staff. You will be trained in strategic Internet and search engine marketing techniques. Vendor and partner interaction is required and some client interaction may be occur so excellent verbal and written skills are prerequisites. This position is a wonderful opportunity for a junior-level web or online-marketing enthusiast looking to move into SEO. To be considered for this Junior role you must be meticulous in your attention to detail and take pride in your work.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who is currently involved with SEO or seriously looking to move into this field. Please email your questions and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WEB DESIGN OR WEB DEVELOPMENT POSITION.
- Previous experience in creating or managing websites commercially or for leisure.
- Knowledge of HTML programming.
- The ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Excellent computer, communication and internet skills, with accurate typing and confidence to speak with clients in person or over the phone.
- Ability to use Word & Excel.
- Time management skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and organize projects.
Tasks May Include:
- Searching for and approaching relevant websites on behalf of clients in order to build link popularity. Written and verbal skills are crucial for this task.
- Cataloging link acquisition for clients.
- Pulling together information based on research of topics and instruction from senior SEO staff.
- Making minor edits to websites & blogs.
- Checking websites & blogs for internet marketing potential.
- Reporting findings to senior Internet marketing staff based on research on SEO strategies.
- Providing structured support and assistance to senior staff members.
Training will be provided, where necessary, although existing knowledge is a plus.
This is an office-based position and requires attendance at our Innsbrook offices near Richmond, Virginia during normal office hours. Compensation: Based on experience