We are not currently hiring for this position.
A creative and driven Web Marketing copywriter is wanted to help gain prime search engine placement with compelling content that converts site traffic into sales. The copywriter will be responsible for creating original web copy, editing existing copy and interacting with clients to achieve specific SEO goals, namely increasing the organic search engine traffic of their websites.
- Developing SEO-friendly web content to include strategic keyphrase placement within compelling marketing copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversion
- Working with a Marketing Specialist to help define strategy.
- Writing and editing articles
- Writing and editing press releases
- Writing blog posts
- Brainstorming additional content components to enhance the user experience and increase organic search engine traffic to our clients’ websites
- Researching effective SEO copywriting techniques
- Conducting keyword research and competitive research to target popular and highly converting keywords
- Meet with clients monthly to present press release, article and website update ideas
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy
- Understanding of keyphrase research and its application to SEO
- Ability to write compelling copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 1-3 years experience
We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask. You need to be able to work under little supervision and be a team player. This is a full-time, on-site position so no freelancers please. The anticipated start date is immediately. Salary is dependent on experience. Benefits package also included.
Please take the time to read our site and review our client list before applying.
Three writing samples (i.e., full articles, press releases or web copy in Word and/or URLs featuring your work) are required. To apply, send us an email with your resume, salary requirements and three writing samples using the subject line “Website and Marketing Copywriter” to email@example.com.