Eric Gehler one of our AdWord experts was invited by Google to create a short video for their YouTube channel, Google+ Your Business. Google provided 5 questions they asked him to answer in order to provide advice for a small business getting started on the Web. Here are the 5 questions Google asked Eric to answer:
- What are some easy ways a company can build an online presence?
- Why is it important for a small business to have a social media presence?
- What are some ways a business can reach new customers online?
- What are some ways that a small business owner can use Google Plus to help their business?
- What’s the one resource you would recommend to an up-and-coming small business?
The video lasts about 3 minutes, at Google’s request, so it only highlights marketing issues which all small businesses should be considering. If you want to know more about building your online business, please give us a call at 804-741-6776. You can ask for me, Shell Harris. I will be happy to talk to you about helping your small business grow online.
Without further ado, here is the video.