Infographics are visual representations of data and information that attract readers. They are a powerful communications tool that organizes the growing information jungle of stats and facts into easily understood and analyzed visual pieces. A good infographic becomes a tool for turning information into knowledge for your target audience.
An infographic is a strategic way to communicate and connect with your customers. Big Oak can design an infographic to help support your website’s sales initiatives. We brainstorm with you to determine an interesting topic that may or may not be directly related to your business, and then design an infographic that is creative in both its content and visuals.
Creating Infographics for Brand Awareness
Big Oak can design a compelling, viral infographic to help build your brand and provide critical backlinks to your website. These backlinks help provide the basis for better search engine rankings for you site.
Here are examples of infographics we have created:
- Common Allergens for Air Purifier Company
- Hearing Loss Infographic for Ear Plugs Company
- Underwater Diving Infographic for pearl jewelry reseller.
- Employee Theft Infographic for a client who prints asset tags and labels
- Dangers of Driving & Texting Infographic for personal injury attorney.
- Trade Show Marketing for a Trade Show Display company
- 7 Reasons for Buying a Condominium for a Real Estate Agent
- Does Texting Hurt Your Grammar
- Childhood Education for National Tutoring Company
- Coffee Drinking Statistics
- The Basics of Juicing
- The Dangers of Speeding While Driving
- Signs & Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Rising Costs of Higher Education
- Project Estimation and Prediction
Promoting Your Website and Business
Infographics are a strong promotional tool and are an indirect way to market to your customers. We offer the following services:
- Your infographic is submitted and pushed to all the major social and bookmarking sites such as Mashable, Reddit StumbleUpon, EbaumsWorld.com, Mixx, Delicious and others. We do our best to expose the content to as many people as we can. We have many power users to help spread the word.
- We submit to the best infographic sites we have personally vetted for quality.
- We send you a link report so you know where your infographic is online.