Are you interested in becoming an author for our Internet marketing site? Big Oak Studios, Inc., is interested in publishing unique and thoughtful articles about the web marketing industry.
We are looking for in-depth articles about the following topics, but feel free to suggest your own expertise. (All links point to categories on our blog.)
What Should You Write About?
- Local Search
- Search Advertising
- Paid Search
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Building Strategies
- Reputation Management
- Successful Blogging (from starting a blog to making money on your blog.)
- Content Strategy
- Facebook Advertising & Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Ratings and Review on Social Media
- Social Media Advertising Spend
- LinkedIn Marketing Ideas
- Pinterest Advertising & Marketing Tips
Advertising & Marketing
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- PPC Management
- Brand Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- YouTube Advertising
- Benefits of Sponsorship
- Researching Your Market
- B2B Marketing
- Landing Page Tips
- Best Performance Measurements
- Cost Per Click Analysis
- Conversion Analysis
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Social Media Usage Statistics
- Internet Habits
- Browser Reviews for Marketers
- Search Engine Analysis
- Top Site Curation
- Media Consumption
- Internet Usage
- Web Design
Of course, this is just a small sample of what consists of the digital marketing world. If you are an expert and can write intelligently about these topics or something else, we want to see it. We don’t publish everything, but we do publish what we like. So, be creative and send us your idea. If we approve it, we’ll email you back with more details.
Writing Guidelines for Big Oak Marketing Blog
All articles must meet the following requirements. Exceptions may be made in some cases where the content allows for changes against our requirements.
- Articles must be at least 1,200 words. Longer is better, but do not stuff words to make the article longer. If it tells the story successfully in less words, we’ll consider it. This requirement is to discourage “SEO” articles that provide fluff and nothing else.
- Please only send one article idea at a time.
- All articles must include relevant sources. You didn’t write your article without doing any research, did you?
- Please only put one space after each period. Two spaces is a holdover from the days of typewriters that has no modern relevance.
- You must be able to provide a reciprocal link to our site or your blog post after we publish. We must approve the site you submit for the reciprocal link.